Coming Attractions of February 2018

While the previous month was what I'd call a mystery/suspense month, February will be focused more on history. I feel kind of proud of myself because I finished up Dominic, Wild World and Little Women. (I promised to myself to move on to The Other Alcott as soon as I finished Little Women.) Aside from Boyd Taylor, all the authors will be new to me as well as to my blog, but quite a few reads have already promised to be very good so far (namely Cathadeus, An Argument of Blood.) March also promises to be a month of history.

I don't think I'm planning anything yet on Valentines Day. I did have an idea where I would mention books that focus heavily on family rather than on romance because not everyone has "someone special" in their lives. Anyways, happy February and thanks for reading and sticking with my blog!

Book Tours:

Where do I go?- Beverly Magid (February 1st, 2018)

Cathadeus-Jeff J. Peters (February 2nd, 2018)

The Soldier's Return- Laura Libricz (February 5th, 2018)

Book Spotlight: Toddler Tootsies Take on the day!-Marsha K Nowakowski Illustrated by Joan Coleman (February 6th,. 2018)

An argument of Blood by J.A. Ironside and Matthew Willis (February 6th, 2018)

Book Spotlight:  Loubotins, Lattes and Live TV by Miriam Sawan(February 8th, 2018)

The Monkey House-Boyd Taylor (February 12th, 2018)

That Woman-Wayne Clark (February 12th, 2018)

The Once and future queen-Nicole Evelina (February 14th, 2018)

Book spotlight: SNAP! Change your personality in 30 Days-Gary Small (February 15th, 2018)

Golden Gremlin; A Vigorous push from misanthropes and geezers- rod a. Walters(February 23rd, 2018)

Necessities-Boyd Taylor (February 26th, 2018)

The Company Files: 1. The Good Man-Gabriel Valjan (February 27th, 2018)
The Muse of Fire-Carol M Cram (February 28th, 2018)

Hopeful Reads...(Can change)

The Unity Game -Leonora Muriel

The Weight of Ink-Rachel Kadish

The Power of Meaning: Crafting a Life That Matters- Emily Esfahani Smith

Forgotten Letters by Kirk Raeber and Mario Acevedo

Forgotten Reflections by Young-Im Lee

Free Food for the Millionaires-Min Jin Lee

Missing Tyler by Tamara Palmer

House of Shadows by Nicola Cornick

For Fresh Fiction...

The Lost Season of Love and Snow by Jennifer Laam (e-book)

Spring Forward by Catherine Anderson (e-book)

The Spring Girls by Anna Todd (e-book)

The Sworn Virgin by Kristopher Dukes

My Sister's Bones-Nualla Ellwood

The Other Alcott- Elise Hooper 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022