Reading Goals for 2018

I'm probably doing this a little too early, but its never too early for hopes, goals and dreams. Few years ago I've began a few reading projects and goals: to read Dear America/My Name is America/Royal Diary series, at least to try to read all of them (about 34 left of Dear America; 19 left of My Name is America, and 16 left of Royal diaries), and, of course, read the first 56 Nancy Drew Mysteries (I've read 10 out of 56!) Some of the books have been with me for a very long time, I'm embarrassed to say, therefore here are a few books that I'm hoping to read in 2018. Can I do it? Will I make it? Stay tuned! Also, any of you have books/projects that you want to finish this year?

 

This is for my 7 Books around the World Project and its about Antarctica. It also doesn't help that the book sounds very intriguing...


This was a gift from my beautiful sister (I requested it) I also am a sucker for complicated relationships between family members that are very tangled.


Another fascinating read of lies and half-truths and messed up relationships. Seriously should read it...

Few years ago I began to read the trilogy, but then I stopped reading it, unfortunately. It was a good book as far as I remember, just the way I enjoy it. Really will have to read it and the other two to learn about the heroine.
Another awesome read that I started and then stopped reading...like others I should really read it and review it...
Umm yeah, same story as the previous books. In addition to this one, I'm crossing my fingers for reading the two sequels to the novel.
Multi-generational story, Texas and what sounds like extremely complex relationships. This one and its sequel should really be read.
Gorgeous cover and I got it as a surprise from the author. (I originally was requesting Dollface.) Yes, yes I don't need to say the obvious...
Immigration, Korea-town in New York, complicated bonds, and plus, I loved Pachinko from this author. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022