Planned Books

As of Saturday, August 21st 2010

Books I'm trying to finish:

Gone with the wind-Margaret Mitchell 720/1037

The Promise-Chaim Potok 197/381

The Mysteries of Udolpho-Ann Radcliffe-223/620

Books awaiting book reviews:

Coyote Dream-Jessica Davis Stein

The Foreign Student-Susan Choi

'Till Morning Comes-Han Suyin

Books I might read next:

Whisper of Death-Christopher Pike

First Wives' Club-Olivia Goldsmith

The Chosen-Chaim Potok

Savage Conquest-Janelle Taylor

The Joy Luck Club-Amy Tan


Quick Note: I will not focus on love scenes on romance novels. I might mention whether or not I found them good, but that's it. My focus is more on characters and plot than romance scenes. Hope everyone understands that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022