Coming attractions for September 2022

 I don't think my mental health is doing well. Ghosting, unfulfilled desires and wishes, and sadness about my birthday. Also a realization that in measly three years I will be 40 years old. I don't think I will get any birthday gifts, not from my folks nor my sister, so what is there to look forward to? 


Tempestas dream by Vincent B Chip Lococo 

Nine inches by Tom Perotta 

The room on rue amelie by Kristin Harmel 

The bone flower by Charles Lambert 

Dead water by C.A Fletcher 

There are no happy loves by Sergio Olguin 

The Jasmine throne by Tasha Suri 

The obsidian tower by Melissa Caruso 

The queen of Izmoroz by Jon Skovron 

Notorious sorcerer by Davinia Evans 

One dark window by Rachel Gillig

 Summer lightning by Roberta Silman

 The monsters we defy by Leslye Penelope 

A map for the missing by Belinda Huijuan Tang 

Summer of reckoning by Marion Brunet 

Basel killings by Hansjorg Schneider 

Woman in red by Diana Giovinazzo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022