Coming attractions for July of 2022

 What can I say? Few days now my throat stopped paining me, much to my relief. Some books I hoped to get I didn't get, and am not sure whether or not I will get them. ( RANGER OF MARZANNA, QUEEN OF IZMOROZ, and two Django Wexler books...) so yes, so far, disappointments when it comes to books. I don't even know if I should have gotten them or not? 

The Burgess boys by Elizabeth Strout 

Loveyoubye by Rossandra White 

Titans by Leila Meacham 

Ten thousand stitches by Olivia Atwater 

Dead water by C.A. Fletcher 

The wizard of eventide by Jon Skovron 

A KILLING IN COSTUMES by Zac Bissonnette 

The bone flower by Charles Lambert 

Jewish Noir 2 by various 

The undertaking of hart and mercy by Megan Bannen 

The monsters we defy by Leslye Penelope 

The oleander sword by Tasha Suri 

The bloody throne by S.C Emmett 

There are no happy loves by Sergio Olguin 

Summer of reckoning by Marion Brunet 

The Basel killings by Hansjorg Schneider 

The woman in red by Diana Giovinazzo  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022