Coming attractiona for June 2022

 Since end of May, I have been very sick. My six year old got something and passed it to me and my mom, so we are all sick. Perhaps in a day or two I will finish up three reviews that I should have done last month: namely that of Kirstin Valdez Quade, Lisa Russ Spaar and Katie Runde. Still loving fantasy, still having no luck in getting some certain books. Let's see how it will go. I am not surprised by failure. Without further adieu, here are my reading attractions. 

Flight of the sparrow by Amy Belding Brown 

The lost girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff

The tumbling Turner sisters by Juliette Fay 

Big girl by Mecca Jamilah Sullivan 

The Martyr by Anthony Ryan 

For the throne by Hannah Whitten 

The book of Gothel by Mary McMyne 

A KILLING IN COSTUMES by Zac Bissonnette 

Jewish Noir II by various 

The bone flower by Charles Lambert 

The monsters we defy by Leslye Penelope 

The Jasmine throne by Tasha Suri

The oleander sword by Tasha Suri 

There are no happy loves by Sergio Olguin 

Summer of reckoning by Marion Brunet 

The woman in red by Diana Giovinazzo 

The Basel killings by Hansjorg Schneider 

The bloody throne by S.C Emmett 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022