Coming attractions for March 2022

 On February 24th, 2022, ww3 has begun with Russia as an aggressor. I had planned on doing more reviews, especially for new Susan Spann novel and Vladimir, but news was pretty upsetting. Shortly before ww3, I even started to read Bryn Turnbulls new book about Olga Romanoff. While the book is very well written, due to what is going on, I can't read it quickly and am torn on whether to read something else or continue to power through. Bookwise I hope things are going well  and I am hoping to one day get Chanel Cleetons new book, OUR LAST DAYS IN BARCELONA. Somehow I don't think I will get that lucky, although I might get lucky. Without further adieu, here are my reads. 

Planned reads: 

It's my trail too by Ronald R. Cooper

Friendswood by Rene Steinke 

Here there elsewhere by William Least Heat Moon

The Soviet experiment by Ronald Suny 

Vanda by Marion Brunet 

The city of dusk by Tara SIM 

The bloody throne by S.C. Emmett

Wild and wicked things by Francesca May 

Killing time by Brenna Ehrlich 

On a night of a thousand stars by Andrea Yaryura Clark

The Basel killings by Hansjorg Schneider 

The readers room by Antoine Laurain 

The throne of the five winds by S.C. Emmett 

The poison prince by S.C. Emmett 

The woman in red by Diana Giovinazzo 

Mrs. England by Stacey Halls 

Easy beauty by Chloe Cooper James 

Play it right by Kumal Gupta 

With prejudice by Robin Peguero 

These impossible things by Salma El-Wardany

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022