Coming attractions for December 2021

For better or worse, 2021 is almost over. Yet, 30 days remain until 2022 begins. To say this year was from hell at least socially and emotionally is an understatement. Finding out ugly secrets, that my true love is lost to me in myriad of ways and no matter how much I wish, I can't have a remainder of him within me, it's killing me. Books have sustained me, books have helped me, they whispered stories helping me forget my pains. I want to say I am looking forward to new year, but a big part of me would be lying. I am beginning to feel as if I don't feel into the typical book world anymore. Book world is filled with hardcore progressevists whom I can't relate to or understand or even support. People fly off the handle for most innocuous comments and call each other names instead of engaging in dialogue, or at least respecting each other's opinions and even threaten livelihood if you don't agree them. I can't wait until those progressevists will be in my shoes and feeling what I am feeling... without further adieu,


Possible reads:

Burnt toast makes you sing good by Kathleen Flinn 

Flight of the sparrow by Amy Belding Brown

The lost girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff 
 
The treeline by Ben Rawlence 

A BEND IN THE STARS by Rachel Barenbaum 

Nazare by JJ Amaworo Wilson 

Red is my heart by Antoine Laurain and Le Sonneur   

Goodbye again by Mariah Stewart 

Wheel of the fates by J Boyce Gleason 

The eighth girl by Maxine Mei Fung Chung 

Honor by Thrity Umrigar 

A thousand steps by T Jefferson Parker 

Finding normal by Alexa Tsoulis- Reay 

Vladimir by Julia May Jonas 

On A night of a thousand stars by Andrea Yaryura Clark 

Atomic Annie by Rachel Barenbaum 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022