Coming Attractions for July 2021

It's funny how learning some news can change a person's view towards what or who they thought was right for them. I no longer hold the emotions I held for my secretly divorced friend, but at the same time, I feel as if its not yet time to find someone else. So far the month of July has just, well, passed. I barely received any books, and am suffering from writing anxiety, or so it seems and I've decided to name this summer, the summer of heartbreaks because over stupidity another friend decided to break up with me. As mentioned before, books are my friends and are there for me without judgment. They are there to tell me stories and to help me forget my troubles. 

Book tours/ spotlights: 

N/A

Possible reads:

The lost girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff

Friendswood by Rene Steinke

The sharecroppers by Denisa Nickell Hanania

The suspect by Fiona Barton

The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

Mothers and other strangers by Gina Sorrell 

The Eighth Girl by Maxine Mei-Fung Chung 

How to betray your country by James Wolff 

The measure of time by Gianrico Carofiglio

A history of Roman people by Allen M Ward

Western Europe in Medieval Ages by Brian Tierney 

A History of Modern Europe I by John Merriman      

A History of Modern Europe II by John Merriman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022