Coming attractions for May 2021

It's May, and I still didn't win anything from goodreads. I also am feeling kind of cursed because recently I discovered a Jewish female/ Korean male romance that I had paid attention to earlier, but yeah. THE EX TALK BY Rachel Lynn Solomon, and I will most likely have to wait until my birthday to get it which is in October.( Changed my mind and decided that I don't want it...) Other than that, I am looking forward to my reads for this month which include Rena Rossners new book as well as Helene Wecker's sequel to THE DJINNI AND THE GOLEM. 

Book tours/ spotlights: 

The secret lives of dentists by W.A Winter

The Kennedy Moment by Peter Adamson 

The Foreign Girls by Sergio Olguin 

Pieces of of Eight by Steve Goble 

Island on fire by Sophie Schiller 

Possible reads:

Burnt toast makes you sing good by Kathleen Flinn

Here there elsewhere By William Least Heat Moon 

The tumbling Turner sisters by Juliette Fay 

The Light of the Midnight Stars by Rena Rossner 

The HIDDEN PALACE by Helene Wecker 

Drafted by Heywood Gould

All the children are home by Patry Francis 

How to betray your country by James Wolff 

The measure of time by Gianrico Carofiglio 

Blood and treasure by Bob Drury and Tom Clavin

The nine by Gwen Strauss 

The woman with the blue star by Pam Jenoff 

Ariadne by Jennifer Saint 

Boyz n the void by G'ra ASIM  

The nature of witches by Rachel Griffin    

Seven days in June by Tia Williams 

Seeing ghosts by Kat Chow 

Wildwood whispers by Willa Reece 

The conquistador voices I by Kevin H Siepel 

The conquistador voices II by Kevin H Siepel 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022