Coming attractions for December 2020

 I want to be an optimist and say that 2021 will be a year to look forward to, but I would be lying. I thought 2020 would be one of the greatest years of my life, but we all know how that turned out to be: shattered pieces. I feel drained  in all the ways from 2020. Also a realization: I don't have very many books to look forward to coming out. Few capture my interest or attention. So what will happen? Most likely i will focus on the older books I got over the years, yes the imaginary catch up. I am positive there will be wonderful 2021 reads, but now, few caught my interest. I also stand by the fact I cannot stand ebooks which means fewer chances of reading books unless I am desperate. 

Book tours/ spotlights: 

None

Possible reviews: 

Lanas war by Anita Abriel ( my first 2021 book!) 

The invisible bridge by Julie Orringer 

Styx and stones by James W. Ziskin

Possible reads: 

Lanas war by Anita Abriel 

It's my trail too by Ronald R Cooper 

The lost girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff 

Here, there elsewhere by William Least Heat Moon

Another man's city by Choi In to

Lonesome you by Park Wansuh 

The lover by Marguerite Duras 

God has no grandchildren by Kim Gyung UK 

Does anybody else look like me by Donna Jackson Nakazawa 

Not our kind by Kitty Zeldis 

We shall see the sky sparkling by Susana Aikin

For fresh fiction: 

The missing American by Kwei Quartey 

Redemption  point by Candice Fox 

Salt Creek by Lucy Treloar 

The glass woman by Caroline Lea 

The huntress by Kate Quinn 

The second sister by Claire Kendall 

Will be posting links for Fresh Fiction: 

Crimson lake by Candice Fox 

All the ways we said goodbye by Karen White Lauren Willig Beatriz Williams 

The sea of lost girls by Carol Goodman 

A good man by Ani Katz 

Lost Autumn by Mary Rose MacColl 

The familiar dark by Amy Engel 

The lost orphan by Stacey Halls 

The operator by Gretchen Berg 

A tender thing by Emily Neuberger 

The summer of Ellen Agnette Friis 

 The WARTIME sisters by LYNDA COHEN LOIGMAN 

Sister DEAR by Hannah Mary McKinnon 

The library of legends by Janie Chang 

Little gods by Meng Jin 

Best behavior by Wendy Francis 

This is how I lied by Heather Gudenkauf 

The first to lie by Hank Phillippi Ryan 

The Paris Children by Gloria Goldreich 

Estelle by Linda Stewart Henley 

Little cruelties by Liz Nugent

The missing American by Kwei Quartey 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022