An Important Article: 10 Things Indian Students Miss About Home When Studying Overseas

From the time I arrived to America to now, I always found myself being involved in immigration tales as well as the fine line between assimilating and staying true to one's roots. Although the article is geared towards Indian (students of South Asian ancenstry,) I imagine that it can apply to anyone, especially towards international students.

This article was not written by me, but was written by someone, and I agreed to share it on my blog because I feel its important to recognize and know others' experiences. 

10 things Indian students miss about home when studying overseas

Comments

  1. Your blogs are informative and useful keep sharing such good knowledge through your blogs.
    If you are a students and looking for good genre convention for story writing then BookMyEssay provides in-depth insights into genre conventions. Their expert analysis explores the norms and characteristics of various genres, ensuring a nuanced understanding that enhances the quality of your writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022