Coming Attractions of October 2017

Reading-wise, I met the goals I set out for myself, short of finishing To be a Queen by Annie Whitehead. However, I really need to work more on reviewing my reads. I'm scared to mention how many books are awaiting my reviews. October will be a full month of book tours for me, although it seems that so far, November might be a bit free. Maybe in November I'll accomplish finishing the previous POFM books that just happened to be Goodreads Firstreads wins from years back.

In a previous month, I've had quite a few wonderful authors return to my blog for sophmore reviews, namely Colleen M Story's Overwhelmed Writer Rescue and Teresa Neumann's A Year in the Company of Freaks as well as The Chesapeake Bride by Mariah Stewart. This month I also have some sophmore reviews namely Life Long by Ronald L Ruiz, Twilight Empress by Faith L Justice and Firsth Crush Last Love by Elizabeth McKenna. Enjoy the month!

Expect Reviews for...(Can change)

Life Long by Ronald L Ruiz (October 2nd, 2017)

Twilight Empress by Faith L Justice (October 3rd, 2017)

Woman Enters Left by Jessica Brockmole (October 5th, 2017)

The Quest for the Crown of Thorns by Cynthia Ripley Miller (October 9th, 2017)

The Sky Throne-Chris Ledbetter (October 13th, 2017)

Tribal Affairs- Matt Dallmann (October 27th, 2017)

First Crush Last Love-Elizabeth McKenna (October 30th, 2017)

Beyond Believing by D.D. Marx (October 31st, 2017)



Hopeful Reads...(Can change)

How to build a Piano Bench by Ruthi Pistwo Birch

Guy by Jowita Bydlowska

The Last Outlaws-Thom Hatch

The Secret Life of Anna Blanc-Jennifer Kincheloe

The Heirs-Susan Rieger

What is Forgiven-C.F. Yetmen

The Sharecroppers by Denisa Nickell Hanania

Parlor Games by Maryka Biaggio

Rough Passage to London by Robin Lloyd

The Burgess Boys by Elizabeth Strout

Here, There, Elsewhere by William Least Heat-Moon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022