Coming Attractions of September 2017

August and September are months of endings for me, but in a way, they are also of beginning a new life for better or worse. I do hope that in this case the endings will be for the better and that I can start anew. In honor of what I hope will be new events for me, I will begin what I will call "Coming Attractions" post once a month which will showcase some possible upcoming reviews and reads for the future. (Also Diverse Reads Post will be once a month instead of once a week, thus #12 will be in December...)

Expect Reviews For...(Can change)

Traitor's Knot by Cryssa Bazos

The Chesapeake Bride by Mariah Stewart (September 5th, 2017)

Path of Lucas-Susanne Bellefeuille (September 4th, 2017)

Blood Moon-Ruth Hull Chatlien (September 4th, 2017)

Overwhelmed Writer Rescue-Colleen M Story (September 15th, 2017)

Raven's Feast-Eric Schumacher (September 17th, 2017)

A Year in the Company of Freaks-Teresa Neumann (September 27th, 2017)

Possible Reviews For...

To Be a Queen-Annie Whitehead

The Luster of Lost Things-Sophie Chen Keller

Dandelions on the Wind-Mona Hodgson (Hopefully my first and last christian book review and I won the book on goodreads...)

Bending Toward the Sun-Mona Hodgson (hopefully my first and last christian book review, and I won the book on goodreads..)

Ripples Along the Shore-Mona Hodgson (hopefully my first and last christian book review, and I won the book on goodreads...)

The Roses Underneath-C.F. Yetmen 


Which of the reads look exciting to you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022