G812 Book Review of My Toddler Life by Corine Deghanpisheh

Title of the book: My Toddler Life

Author: Corine Dehghanpisheh

Publisher: My art to inspire

Publishing Date: 2016

ISBN: 9780997898507

Summary:

In #BabyLove: My Toddler Life, a new children’s picture book by Corine Dehghanpisheh, a curious toddler loves to play… especially with his mommy’s smartphone!

When Mommy finds him using her phone without permission, it’s the perfect teaching moment.  Mommy reminds her little one that what matters most in life is time together filled with love and attention.

Her simple reminder:  Put down our phones.

#BabyLove: My Toddler Life is the second book in Corine’s #BabyLove Book Series.  The first book in the series, #BabyLove: My Social Life, won the Next Generation Indie Book Award for Picture Books 0-5

Author Info:
(From the back of the book)

Corine Dehghanpisheh is an award wining children's book author and illustrator. When she is nto being creative, Corine's most likely having fun taking pictures of her family. To connect visit: booksbycorined.com

Personal Opinion:

I only regret that the pages are not made from cardboard so I could show it to my son and see his reaction. The story is short and sweet and the author/illustrator uses bold colors to illustrate her book which should appeal to babies and toddlers. Also, something else I am excited about the book is that the little boy and his mother are not Caucasian. (My little boy is a Hapa mix,) The lesson is a pretty important one for parents of today and I hope to have a chance to read and review the first book in the series.

This was given to me by the agent

4 out of 5
(0: Stay away unless a masochist 1: Good for insomnia 2: Horrible but readable; 3: Readable and quickly forgettable, 4: Good, enjoyable 5: Buy it, keep it and never let it go.)

Comments

  1. Hi, Svetlana. Lovely review, but for it to count for my link up, it must meet the 300-word count minimum, that's not including summaries and quotes. I had to set the rule because some people were posting very short 100-word reviews to get quick points every day and that wasn't fair to the bloggers who write long and thorough reviews. I think 300 words is a fair word count. Hope you understand!
    If you update it to make it longer, let me know and I will count it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this to my 2 year old son. This book is his life 😇 curious, sweet and funny. His mommy has a collection of his photography on her phone. Priceless.

    Hyacinth
    Ketterman Rowland & Westlund

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022