A Note About First Impressions Series

As some may know, a big change may possibly be coming next year in March, and unfortunately that big change will require me to get rid of a lot of books, and since I love keeping and having books, and don't have a lot of time to read or finish books, I will do something I will call First Impressions, where I will read first chapter of a book I have gotten years and years ago (some from 2012) and briefly review it as well as the verdict whether or not I want to continue reading it further. There are a lot of books that I know I will read in the future, but the ones that will be in First Impressions Series are ones I'm uncertain about. Anyways, enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022