News

Well, got some welcome and unwelcome news; welcome news is that I will have more time to finish up books, especially ones I couldn't finish for my December book tours (sorry about that!) unwelcome news is that what I desired when it came to finances didn't happen and it seems as if no matter how hard I tried to meet the job goal, I ultimately failed.  Stay tuned for these reviews:

A Perfect Escape-Gillian Felix

Death Logs In-E.J Simon

The Tiger Queens-Stephanie Thornton

These books are ones I haven't finished yet, although with some I'm close to finishing them. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Peyote Fire-Mary Black

Heir to a Prophecy-Mercedes Rochelle

Nixon and Dovey-Jay Curry

Oracles of Delphi- Marie Savage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022