Coming Attractions for September 2021

 So book-wise, September has been an excellent month so far! I got two books that will come out next year, and I also got two birthday books plus some other unexpected gems. I am really crossing my fingers that I will have a guarantee of getting the Juhea Kim book, BEASTS OF LITTLE LAND, which will come out in December in someway. (Okay, really want the book, love the writing so far...) Next month is my birthday, here's hoping that I will get some more unexpected treasures. 

 Possible reads:

The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff

The Power of Meaning by Emily Esfahani Smith 

Friendswood by Rene Steinke

On the edge of sunrise by Cynthia Ripley Miller

Sown in tears by Beverly Magid

An observant wife by Naomi Ragen

Jane Austen and Shelley in the garden by Janet Todd

Irma's passport by Catherine Ehrlich

The Last Rose of Shanghai by Weina Dai Randel

Wheel of the fates by J Boyce Gleason

The Eighth Girl by Maxine Mei-Fung Chung 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022