Coming Attractions for August 2021

Book-wise, July was a pretty bad month for books because I hadn't gotten many as I hoped or wanted to for that matter. I don't know about August, I don't want to set my hopes up high. I have started listening to Dannii Minogue, and have also began to write some reviews and am planning on writing more reviews as time goes on. I boxed all the books I had and am just doing my usual. Other than that, nothing new to report. 

 Possible reads:

The Tumbling Turner Sisters by Juliette Fay

Friendswood by Rena Steinke 

The Cadeuceus and the Swastika by Steven M Hacker

The suspect by Fiona Barton

The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

Mothers and other strangers by Gina Sorrell 

The Eighth Girl by Maxine Mei-Fung Chung 

How to betray your country by James Wolff 

The measure of time by Gianrico Carofiglio

Western Europe in Medieval Ages by Brian Tierney 

A History of Modern Europe I by John Merriman      

A History of Modern Europe II by John Merriman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022