Coming Attractions for July 2018

Although it seems I have accomplished little in the month of June, but I feel that my accomplishments were very major tasks into moving forward. This month a lot of book spotlights and perhaps only one book tour, as I can see. Hopefully I can motivate myself to continue to write reviews for books I've already read...and catch up on two from last month; one I have read, another, not just yet, although I'm getting closer. Also this month I am planning on focusing more on contemporary reads rather than historical fiction, and my contemporary reads will be a bit...odd to say the least. Enjoy the month!

Spotlight and Book Tour

The Fear of Being Eaten; A Biography of the Heart by Ronald J. Wichers (Spotlight, July 3rd, 2018)

Signs in the rearview mirror: leaving a toxic relationship behind- Kelly Smith(Spotlight, July 5th, 2018)

The Underground River by Martha Conway (July 6th, 2018)

The New Adventures of A.R. Achnid (Spotlight, July 9th, 2018)

The Pumpkin Patch by Sandi Smith (Book Spotlight for July 12th, 2018)

The Last Dance by Lonna Enox (Spotlight, July 13th, 2018)

Hopeful Reads:

The Room on Rue Amelie- Kristin Harmel

Things we lost int he fire stories-Mariana Enriquez

The Power of Meaing; Crafting a life that matters-Emily Esfahani Smith

Guy-Jowita Bydlowska

The Pisces-Melissa Broder

How HITLER WAS made- Cory Taylor

Eagle and crane- Suzanne Rindell

The Unity Game-Leonora Meriel

For Fresh Fiction:

The Wild Inside-Jamey Bradbury (E-book)

If I Die Tonight-Alison Gaylin (E-book)

Vox-Christina Dalcher (E-book)

Rainbirds-Clarissa Goenawan

Summer Hours at the Robbers Library-Sue Halpern

The Second Sister-Claire Kendal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

G324 E-Reading Book Review of Mozart's Wife by Juliet Waldron

October 16th- October 22nd, 2022

October 9th-October 15th, 2022